Festival Press Kit
Media Resource Center for
THE SAN FRANCISCO FREE FOLK FESTIVAL
- now in its 39th year!
Greetings, working media. This page is designed specifically to provide you with the additional info and resources you need to tell the world about the SFFFF!
- June 20, 2015
noon - 10pm
- Cyprian’s Center
2097 Turk Boulevard (at Lyon) San Francisco, California
- The festival attracts people of all ages from all walks of life. Because it is a free event, it is well suited for families; because of the high quality of the workshops and performances, it is well suited for music lovers and musicians.
- The festival is a full day of music and dance workshops, concerts, dance parties, crafts, vendors, formal and informal music-making, and just plain fun for the whole family. All ages and musical interests are welcome. All events and workshops are open to anyone who wants to drop in and participate or just listen.
- May 23, 2015
- 3 performance stages/rooms
(The Chapel, The Library, Community Hall)
- 1 room for music workshops
- 1 Jam Room
- 2 rooms for music, dance workshops and evening dances
- 20 Performances total, including:
- 4 Dance and Music Workshops
- 2 Evening Dance Parties
- Approximately 1,500
Contact for more info
- Pete Kronowitt